Tuesday 5 January 2010

About to go to Campamento

We have a first - you could say the earth shook at this comment! Sitting at the table with Ben last night, he uttered the words..."y'know I could eat more, I'm not hungry...but I could eat more...but I think I'll stop"

We had a sunny day in Puerto Madryn and people caught up on some sleep, we're getting our clothes washed and making final prep to go to the camp this morning.

We have a bit of a trek to get there, 2 buses and a taxi - I guess we're probably going to get there late!

Please pray for us, this week the key challenges will be the young people mingling, getting across language barriers and having the pace to keep up with the camp.

We have tried to upload some pics, but the connection has been too slow!!!! Will try again some time!

God bless and see you all soon

Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment